TRIBUTE TO A GREAT BIG BROTHER, EMMANUEL OKECHUKWU UGBOAJA
TRIBUTE!! Emmanuel Okechukwu Ugboaja..
If wishes where hoses,
I will wish you are still here with me.... especially me!!
Death is very wicked but also eminent in the life of everyone..
Emmanuel Okechukwu Ugboaja NLC, Secretary GeneralWe cannot blame God for He said, " In all things give me glory" so my dear brother, I thank God for the opportunity and privilege of meeting you and getting this close to you..as blood..
You are already been missed for a great man you are, has left a vacuum that cannot be filled...ah!!
Your good heart, always ready to understand, reason , advise and love..
Big Bro, words can't say it all..
You cannot and will never be forgotten in my space for indeed you filled it up..
Journey well Great man and I know we will meet one day ..right in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ to part no more...
Big Brother, Emmanuel Okechukwu Ugboaja..I bid you farewell with tears in my heart
Idika Chinecherem Your brother



May his Soul Rest in the bosom of the lord and May God give you IDK and his immediate family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss. Ndo nu🙏
ReplyDelete